Paint the town red on Renee ReBell’s flagship, farm-to-table, wine country tour.
- Company listed as BEST FOODIE TOUR in the USA by US News and World Reports
- Sample premiere chef’s concoctions – from appetizers through dessert at seated stops on our tour
- Enjoy a half glass of local wine at every stop. Discover why we pair certain wines with our farm-to-table plates.
- Learn Sonoma’s history through stories and landmarks that mark our journeys through the Square.
- Flagship tour for company and the original on the Sonoma Square
- Photographer available for private tours for additional fee
Sonoma Food and Wine Tour
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Explore the Sonoma Plaza neighborhood with rich historic landmarks.
What to expect
You’ll be greeted by a knowledgeable and friendly guide to check you into your walking tour. Our experience starts with stories from California history that relates directly to the landmarks that dot the Sonoma Plaza as well as our path to the first restaurant, The girl and the fig. We visit four notable restaurants that offer contrasting courses to pair with local Sonoma wine. Our finale takes place with local, artisan chocolate at one of two special-ending locations depending on our group size and the day of the week you select.
Historic Plaza & Barracks. California was born as a state on the Sonoma Plaza. Learn about the history of Sonoma while we walk past and into scenes from yesteryear.
the girl & the fig. This destination and famed location is our featured restaurant and you will soon see why. Our first course is served here with Bubbly.
El Dorado Kitchen. Our second course will be served with a Trefethen Wine inside this historic landmark building known as The El Dorado Hotel.
Delhi Belly Indian Bistro. Our third course is is actually three different dishes. We pair eclectic Indian food with a California twist together with Cline Cellars Wine.
Galatea Effect Tasting Room. For our final course, we taste local Sonoma chocolate with Galatea Effect’s luxury, small production red varietals.
Where to meet
We meet in the Sonoma Plaza. Once your experience is booked, you will receive an exact meeting point to connect with your guide.