You and our tour guide will stroll around the Sonoma Plaza in order to access three other key restaurants that contribute to the San Francisco Bay Area’s culinary fame in the Wine Country.
- Unique tasting tour pairs the unexpected with an eclectic menu and flow of notable restaurants in the historic Sonoma Plaza neighborhood
- Featured partner is the girl & the fig restaurant
- Learn about Sonoma Valley, the Carneros AVA, differences between Napa and Sonoma, as well as tricks of the trade to better understand wine
- Receive list of recommendations for films, series and books to complete your experience and even keep it going once you return home
- Finale at small production, luxury tasting room with two-for-one deals and discounts with participating merchants
You can expect to spend approximately 30 minutes in each restaurant with nice walks in between to hear about California History through local landmarks and architecture.
- The girl & the fig
- Delhi Belly Bistro
- El Dorado Kitchen
- Galatea Effect Tasting Room
- Sonoma Grille
- La Salette
Where to meet
Once your experience is booked, you will receive an exact Sonoma Plaza meeting point to connect with your guide.