#1 FOOD & WINE TOUR IN SONOMA – RATED ON TRIP ADVISOR
Experience a guided walking food tour, by a local foodie, to specially selected “off-the-beaten-path” food tasting locations within the quaint, historic Sonoma Plaza.
The Sonoma Food, Wine & History Tour experience takes guests on a guided walking adventure of local eateries, all within the quaint surroundings of the Sonoma Plaza. Each delicious tasting is served from locally-owned and operated restaurants & shops. You will explore Sonoma with a local guide, all while gaining knowledge about its history, culture and architecture, at the same time savoring the appetizing culinary selections. (Equivalent to a lunch).
The food and wine samplings on this tour will stimulate your senses and wet your appetite for more! Each tasting is served from locally-owned and operated specialty food stores and popular eateries. Many of our area chefs and owners on the tour have put their talents to work for years and only use only high quality ingredients, most of which are locally sourced right here in Sonoma.
Along the way you will learn about Sonoma’s rich local history and architecture.
Sonoma Food Tour Highlights
- 3 hour walking food tour of Sonoma’s downtown
- Sample delicious food & wine from the heart of the Sonoma wine country
- Learn about Sonoma’s history and food scene from a local foodie
- Visit popular establishments
- Limited to small groups to provide a more personalized experience
- All food and wine tastings are included in your ticket price.
- Locally owned & operated
- When: Thurs – Sun (Regular Tour)
- Times: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- How Much: $92
- What’s Included: All food/wine tastings – enough for lunch/meal
- Who: Adults and all fitness levels (must be 21 to consume alcohol)
- Capacity: 10 people per tour (4 person minimum)
- Private Tours are available
- What to wear: Comfortable clothing and walking shoes. Please plan accordingly if wet weather is predicted.
- Weather: Tours take place rain or shine.
- Where: Tour meets near Sonoma plaza. Exact location will be provided at time of ticket purchase.
- What else: Bring some extra money if you would like to tip your tour guide.
Visit SonomaFoodTour.com for more information and to make your reservation. Also check out their 5-star TripAdvisor Reviews.