No smoking is allowed in the following areas:
- Public places such as parks, paths, streets and sidewalks;
- Public events such as festivals, fairs, farmers markets and concerts;
- Dining areas such as restaurants and bars;
- Service areas such as ATM or ticket lines, bus stops, etc.
- Multi-unit residences including indoor common areas such as apartments, hotels, and motels.
Smoking is permitted a minimum of 25 feet from areas where smoking is prohibited and in private residences without shared walls.