Farm Stay Inn
Set in Glen Ellen, Beltane Ranch is a landmark bed & breakfast in Sonoma Valley. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the bed and breakfast.
At Beltane Ranch, rooms are equipped with private bathrooms, WiFi, signature linens, hairdryers, an iron and iron facilities, and antique decor.
American and vegetarian breakfast options are available each morning at Beltane Ranch.
Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the bed and breakfast.
Beltane Ranch is an Historic Landmark established by Mary Ellen Pleasant in 1892.
We invite you to explore our 105 acre agricultural preserve.
This land’s history guides our quest for distinctive wines and authentic experiences.
Enjoy wines produced in the legacy of 19th century fine wine pioneer John Drummond. Roam gardens, orchards, vineyards, and visit grazing animals. Explore the vision of 19th century black power broker Mary Ellen Pleasant.
Thank you for your support,
- Private entrances & outdoor seating areas
- Queen beds with signature linens
- In room wine cellars
- Welcome cookies
- History & Farming Literature
- Renovated bathrooms with organic amenities
- Air Conditioning
- 105 Acres to explore
- Property map for self-guided exploration & treats for the animals
- Tennis court, Horse shoe Pit, Lawn Games
- Selection of hammocks, chaises & quiet settings to relax
- Private picnic spots
- Fire Pit
- Nespresso or french press coffee
- Chef-prepared, ranch-grown breakfast
- Cheese & Charcuterie Boards
- Picnic Baskets, Wine Flights, Alfresco Dinners
- Guided 4×4 Tour
117755 Sonoma Highway
Kenwood, CA 95442
More Sonoma Lodging