Every Tuesday from 5:30 pm to dusk.
May 2 thru September.
On the Plaza in front of and behind City Hall.
The mission of the Farmers Market is to:
- Provide a venue for certified and local farmers to market diverse, high quality agricultural products to the local community.
- Offer healthy food choices from prepared food vendors.
- Offer an educational forum for consumers to learn the uses and benefits of quality, locally grown and healthful food.
- Give Bay Area musicians the chance to perform.
- Create a festive community evening unique to the character of this City that beckons locals and tourists to gather together and enjoy the verdant richness of Sonoma life.
More info at: SonomaPlazaMarket.org